Moving Home Cheklist
Beware of Fraud
VPIN always lets her customers go with the best moving company.
Create Your Own Checklist
VPIN help to create your checklist for Packing and Moving purpose.
The VPIN provides all types of advice to its customers about Packing and Moving.
Beware fraud Packers and Movers!
“Check the current status of the company, and avoid the loss of your valuable goods”.
Inform change of address :
- Id card (pan/voter/aadhar)
- LPG gas office
- Insurance companies
- Credit card companies
- Friends and family
- Magazines and newspapers – cancel local newspaper delivery
Take a look around the house. Start to think about what you don’t want to take with you:
Prepare a list of what you want to move :
- Kitchen appliances.
- Large appliances.
- Electronic appliances.
- Fragile appliances.
- Glass appliances.
Book the move with Packermovers.co.in either online or by phone on 9991444403. It is particularly important to book the move well in advance if you want to move at the weekend or at the end of a month when demand is high.
When Start packing the boxes. Mark boxes clearly as to contents and room to be placed in. Mark “Open First” clearly on boxes containing important items to be unpacked straight away:
- Special articles
- Light bulbs
- Glass appliances
- Tools ( hammer, pliers, wrench)
Make arrangements for picking up your important records:
- All Legal documents
- Passport, Visa, Id cards
- School documents
Contact your child’s new school and notify them of your upcoming move to their area.
TWO WEEKS BEFORE THE MOVE
Pack your vital documents in one place:
- Work records.
- Mortgage records.
- Marriage records.
- Birth certificates.
- Vehicles records.
- Stock market certificates.
- Insurance papers.
- Bank records.
- School/collage records.
- Hospital/medical records.
- Tax records.
- Home records.
(Important Note : Jewellery, Money And Any Important Documents Take with you.)
Make arrangements to disconnect your utilities. Get refunds for any deposits made. Have meters read. Give new address for them to send their final bill :
Make arrangements to connect utilities at your new residence.
- Make arrangements for cleaning.
- Arrange to have a sitter watch your children at their house on moving day.
- Reconfirm move arrangements with Packermovers .co.in either online or by phone on 9991444403.
- Ensure parking space is reserved according to local parking regulations. This is normally the client’s responsibility and any parking fines might be charged to you!
- Purchase extra moving insurance if you have valuable antiques and collections. Ask our office for a quote.
ONE WEEK BEFORE THE MOVE
Inform that house owner/ apartment secretary regarding the shifting.
Plan what goes in the car with you:
- Special breakable items or collections
- Important documents and records.
- Change of clothes and toiletries for your first day.
- Toys and games for kids.
- Food kit with bottled water, cereal.
- Vacuum cleaner – if you want to clean right away.
- Important medicines.
- First aid kit.
- Toilet paper.
- Make travel arrangements for your pets.
THE DAY BEFORE THE MOVE
- Make sure you have payment ready for the mover.
- Defrost, clean and air out your refrigerator .
- Clean your oven, microwave, utensils.
- Uninstall fixed Furniture’s, A/C, Wardrobe.
- Take down curtains and curtain rods.
- Get a good night’s sleep.
THE MOVE DAY
- Uninstall water purifier, kitchen chimney, lights, fan, geyser, hydraulic storage bed.
- Show our movers around – make sure your possessions to be moved are inventoried with them.
- Get all keys together, put in a safe spot.
- Make sure our goods vehicle driver has correct address, phone number and directions.
- Check all rooms one last time, including closets, cupboards and garage.
- Make sure all windows and doors are locked.
The Fastest Growing Company on the India
Shifting Every Year
Get a Free Quote
After Complete the Physical / Telephonic Verification.
One Time Process
No, any moving company will call You
Our company did not share your contact information with any moving company. Only share your moving details.